Guest Researcher

DTU offers our international guest researchers and guest PhD students assistance with administrative, practical, and cultural issues before and after arrival. This includes the process for work and residence permit/EU residence document. Please note that you must have received a Master's degree in order to use this form.

Please use the online guest registration form – via the link in the box to the right – if you are going to visit DTU Chemistry. 

Access to System